Play Time: 10-60 min.
Garry Kasparov was undisputed world chess champion and #1 ranked player for over eighteen years. The set includes redesigned and rethought chessmen following Kasparov’s concept of having the size of the pieces reflect their playing value. To play they are set up on the high quality, sturdy cardboard chessboard. Each Kasparov set also comes with a large booklet providing clear, detailed instructions from the basic setup to more advanced playing methods.
- Large wooden chess pieces
- Thick, wooden playing board opens to 11.75" x 11.75" (30cm x 30 cm)
- Board folds closed for compact storage
- Felt lining on inside protects chess pieces when not in use
- Kasparov signature logo brass plate accent
- Includes basic instructions as well as playing strategy, to help new players fall in love with the game
- Linen finish & sliver foil embossed gift box style packaging
- 32 light & dark wood chess pieces
- 1 folding wood playing board
- Kasparov chess instructional manual