Following today's cabinet announcement, we are happy to say that Calico Keep will be open again under Alert Level 3 from 10 AM Wednesday 1 September, at a limited capacity.
It'd be safe to say that over the next few months, we'll be shifting up and down the Alert Level system as the Delta situation develops. We thought it'd be handy to provide you with a clear list of what you can expect from us at each Alert Level.
Alert Level 4
- Calico Keep must remain closed, as it does not provide essential goods or services.
- All Online Orders will be honored; They will be packed and mailed as soon as we're allowed to return to work.
Alert Level 3
- The store itself will not be open to the public, but we will be working between 10 AM and 6 PM every day.
- All Online Orders will be packed and sent on our standard Overnight service. At Alert Level 3, postal services are under strain; your packages may arrive slightly later as a result.
- A Click-and-Collect service will be made available to local customers;
- 1) Place an order on our online store at www.calicokeep.com
- 2) We will pick your order. Once it's ready for you, you'll receive a pick-up notification
- 3) Once you're at the store, give us a call on 212 5517 to let us know, and we'll meet you downstairs with your order
Delta Level 2
- Calico Keep will be open between 10 AM to 6 PM on weekdays, and 11 AM to 7 PM on weekends.
- All Online Orders and Click-and-Collect services will be provided as normal.
- To comply with Delta Level 2 requirements, there will be no store events, and our play space will not be available for public use.
Alert Level 1
- Business as usual!
As we head into Alert Level 3 next week, we'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who's supported us by placing orders during lockdown. We're all going through rough times right now, and it means a lot to us that you went out of your way to show us some love :)
Looking forward to seeing you all in person soon!